The wired museum

I went to a wired dusty museum on the weekend and it felt really sketchy I saw so many spiders and cob webs it was very dirty this museum only had 1 light in the whole museum, there wasn’t much to look at downstairs so I went upstairs, upstairs was very dark and the only light was down stairs so I couldn’t see much. I saw this white thing so I went up closer to it it was a SKELETON I was so scared because I was the only one up stairs so I ran out of the museum.

2 thoughts on “The wired museum”

1. Kia ora Savanah.
    That is one very long sentence you have written to describe the mysterious building. Have you thought about what type of building it might have been at one time? I imagine that it is a very old theatre where people go to watch plays, opera and other shows. Can you imaging the people walking up those stairs?
    Keep up with your writing and using some good description. One thing I would recommend is to read through your work and see where you might need some full stops so that your reader can take a breath!
    Ms M #100WC

2. Hello Savanah,

An old museum not very well kept is a wonderful setting for a scary experience. They can have old staircases. Its exhibits can create fear in the minds of visitors, especially if it’s dusty and dark. Keep writing and sharing.

Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia
    _______________________________